I know I know.. this is very late but I honestly was finding ways to edit and clarify the photos to a better quality..
I made this little halloween party for the kids in our family.. my little girl Zayona had fun with her cousins and relatives .. we dont celebrate halloween in Kuwait , so this was the first ever halloween inspired party we had.. the kids loved it..
I made brownie cakes from The Purple Foodie 's Baked NYC brownies recipe ..and cheese twists from Ottolenghi cookbook , I also made pumpkin sugar cookies and let the kids decorate their own.. My did they enjoy that!
then the kids took their " bugs" filled box favors , pumpkin marshmallows (store bought) filled sachets with them also as favors.. and many won gifts for best decorated cookie !
the whole party was a blast , especially for a very new concept to us here!
hope you like it :)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the buffet with the Brownie cakes showing








thats my daughter in her Disney's Ratatoullie chef " homemade" custom , but the hat is bought from DisneyLand Paris







3 comments:
That's such a lot of fun. I would love to join in. I love all the food, presentations, table settings and all. Your daughter is very pretty.
This is so so cool! Looks like such a well organised party! You did a brilliant ob Bash - I especially love your daughter's costume! Getting the kids to decorate their own cookies is a great idea.
your halloween party was beautiful! i love the decorations, the food and costumes! i guess that you had a lot of fun, didn't you?
wish you a sweet day,
justyna
Post a Comment