via : rock recipes , martha stewart , country living
while I'm still working on my gingerbread house , I searched for some inspiration in gingerbread house decoration.. and look what I found!! isnt this just lovely?and those huge ones with lights! check her blog for amazing photos!
Bonjour Bash! Oh, these do look so gorgeaous! Anxious to see your maison de gingerbread. Have really been enjoying all your cheery and pretty posts. Have a great week!
Bonjour! Welcome to Madame Sucre..( Sucre is French for Sugar) A Vintage-Inspired Dessert Boutique . This blog is a journal for the tasty ,the vintage & the beautiful.. ( & excuse some of my random rambelings as they may not make any sense! ) ..
6 comments:
how beautiful! i love gingerbread and love these houses ;)looking forward to see also yours!
have a sweet day,
justyna
Gorgeous! When can I move in?
wow! Those gingerbread houses are so beautiful. It's magical.
Bonjour Bash!
Oh, these do look so gorgeaous! Anxious to see your maison de gingerbread. Have really been enjoying all your cheery and pretty posts.
Have a great week!
Ah great music you have welcomed me here with! And what great gingerbread houses! You've inspired me!
oh, i love the 6th photo. the tiny details, especially the roll of cinnamon stick logs :)
Post a Comment